Whether they be nursing homes, memory loss centers, retirement homes or independent living complexes, residents of senior communities are prey to both internal and external threats that call for greater security precautions.
The expansion of New Jersey’s “Safe Care Cam Program” earlier this year allowing family members to borrow hidden cameras to keep an eye on loved ones in nursing homes and institutional care facilities reflects this dire need.
Hometown Security’s guards who specialize in senior and medical environments are focused on the safety of each patient and resident.
Each guard has a:
- comprehensive understanding of healthcare facility policies and procedures
- excellent knowledge of applicable law enforcement regulations
- exceptional skills in effective handling of crisis and emergency situations
- outstanding abilities in controlling violent or difficult individuals, good judgment and observation skills
- complemented by empathy, patience and a dose of good humor.
Members of our executive team have seen less than optimal security situations when visiting family members in nursing homes and assisted living communities. It’s personal. We know how important it is.
You can read more about the topic here What to Look for With Nursing Home Security